Logistic and Material Planner
WHY JOIN THE TEAM
You will have the chance to collaborate with a professional team experienced in your field who will show you all the tricks of the trade. You will have the opportunity to work on stimulating projects with a real impact. At BRP, you will have the chance to meet colleagues with a lot of motivation and ambition to support you.
- You will benefit from high visibility with several departments and suppliers thanks to the involvement of several trades in your projects
- You will have the opportunity to discover, acquire and put to use several skills and knowledge related to the supply chain of a global manufacturing company.
- You will be part of an innovative product development team whose projects, aimed at making BRP a world leader in the field of recreational vehicles, are all more stimulating than each other.
YOUR MAIN FUNCTIONS
Plan, release and follow up on the delivery of materials and parts needed for production; all to meet production schedules and keep inventories to a minimum using just-in-time principles. You will be at the heart of the action and will work with suppliers and internal customers such as the handling, transport, supply, engineering and quality assurance teams.
- Plan and track parts deliveries;
- Intervene with suppliers and carriers to find creative solutions to avoid production stoppages;
- Analyze the best strategies to meet just-in-time objectives;
- Manage commercial relationships with suppliers while negotiating in the interest of BRP;
- Identify and coordinate opportunities for improvement in relation to team objectives;
- Establish a supplier recovery plan and meet with them as needed.
Basically, the planner is THE person responsible for bringing in the parts needed to manufacture the vehicles. So you're not just managing dates and quantities, you're managing the inflow of Ski-Doo hoods, Spyder wheels, and all other assembly-critical parts!
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Autonomy and leadership;
- Ability to work under pressure in a changing environment;
- Good management of priorities and ability to work in a team;
- Excellent communicator, good analytical skills and negotiation skills.
- Fluency in French and English both orally and in writing (?);
- Knowledge of the Office suite and Google
- Available to travel as needed
AT BRP, WHEN WE TALK ABOUT BENEFITS, WE GO ALL IN.
Let’s start with a strong foundation — You want it, we have it:
- Annual bonus: we work hard, and we know it. This yearly thank you is our way to fuel your dreams.
- Generous paid time away: winding down is as important as creating the future of recreational products.
- Pension plan: we want to make sure you’ll enjoy retirement; we’ve got you covered.
- Collective saving opportunities: being part of BRP allows you to tap into the strength of our saving programs.
- Industry leading healthcare: fully paid by BRP, this program is here for you, whatever happens, so you can focus on what matters.
What about some feel good extras:
- Flexible work schedule: balance is key to innovation, and we want to make sure you are at the top of your game with a schedule that will work for you.
- Summer schedule: time flies at BRP, so we hit pause to enjoy it.
- Holiday season shutdown: between Christmas and New Year’s, we close our facilities and refill on good times.
- Educational resources: you love what you do, and we get you resources to stay cutting-edge, so we all win together.
- Discount on BRP products: what we build is amazing, freeing, revolutionary, and you're first in line for the experience.
WELCOME TO BRP
We’re a world leader in recreational vehicles and boats, creating innovative ways to move on snow, water, asphalt, dirt and even in the air. Headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec, our company is rooted in a spirit of ingenuity and intense customer focus. Today, we operate manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, Australia and Austria, with a workforce made up of close to 20,000 spirited people, all driven by the deeply held belief that at work, as with life itself, it’s not about the destination; It’s about the journey.
AN EXCEPTIONAL AREA! >