Senior Cybersecurity Advisor TTX
As a senior cybersecurity advisor responsible for leading the planning and after-action activities of the Tabletop Exercise (TTX) program, you will have the opportunity to work with multiple teams within the CISO organization.
Reporting directly to the Senior Director - Cybersecurity Operational Resilience, you will be responsible for planning and scheduling the execution of TTXs, documenting follow-up actions, and ensuring these actions are resolved. You will also ensure close collaboration between SOC staff, cybersecurity advisors and BISOs to plan and put in place a best-in-class TTX program that will enhance the cyber resiliency of the organization.
- Refine and scale TTX processes
- Plan/schedule multiple TTXs that span all sectors of the organization
- Manage all incoming TTX requests
- Lead the preparation of TTX materials
- Optimize exercise schedules according to priorities and resource availability
- Document TTX activities in JIRA or Confluence
- Ensure items in After-Action reports are resolved
- Create KPIs to monitor the progression and success of the TTX program
- Ability to communicate effectively in both French and English
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education and work experience
- 5+ years of prior relevant experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Innovative and capable of defining/redefining practices
- Excellent ability to foster collaboration
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks in parallel
- Experience coordinating across multiple teams
- Experience planning and executing projects/programs
- Prior experience with tabletop exercises is an asset
- Advanced experience with cyber security topics such as system administration, network security, information security practices, hacker techniques, cyber defence mechanisms, vulnerability management and incident response techniques
- Ability to understand/interpret policies and directives and effectively relate those to TTX scenarios
- Cyber security related certifications (CISSP etc.) is an asset
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first :
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
JobField: ITUnposting Date: 2023-02-07Job Number: INF00170Posting Date: 2023-01-24