Front End Manager
At Lowe’s Canada, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We operate or service some 450 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated employees to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization. Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
So if you’re looking to do what you love, and to grow and evolve within our family-one of the best employers in Canada according to a recent Forbes survey-we could be perfect for each other.
• Balance out cash registers & safe deposit box, prepare deposits;
• Provides cash and change to cashiers;
• Schedules employees, dispatch tasks to be carried out and supervise the work of personnel under their responsibility;
• Manage merchandise returns, exchanges, refunds and price warranties;
• Ensure the smooth operation of the vault;
• Ensure that the front end and service employees respect policies and procedures regarding loss prevention, breakage of goods and health and safety; In addition, the Customer Experience Manager is expected to carry out Human Resources Management tasks:
• Recruit department employees;
• Guide, encourage and motivate their employees;
• Train and evaluate employees;
Also, the following administrative tasks are under his/her responsibility:
• Provide various daily reports;
• Keep various statistics up to date in order to assess the department’s performance and productivity;
• Comply with policies and procedures regarding loss prevention, breakage of goods and health and safety;
• Perform other duties as requested by the supervisor.
The qualifications we are looking for:
Do you have a passion for leading and developing a team? Are you driven to increase sales and service? You have what it takes to be part of our team!
Your benefits of working for Lowe’s Canada:
By joining the Lowe’s Canada family, you’ll enjoy many benefits, such as:
• An inclusive and safe working environment
• Promotion of work-life balance
• Exclusive employee discounts
• Benefits: insurance (certain conditions apply), annual salary review, etc.
• Opportunities for advancement within the company
• An employer that’s involved in the community
• Teamwork and ongoing training
• A comprehensive training program for all new hires
• A company discount on store merchandise
• A student incentive program
• And much more!
The masculine generic is used without discrimination and only in order to simplify the text. Lowe’s Canada is committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, nationality, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.