Accountants Payable Specialist
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a specialist in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions. Our consultants are all experts and speak your language. We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and at every stage of your career.
Une compagnie dans le domaine de la santé
Hello, I'm Marine, Recruitment and Business Development Consultant at Fed Finance, a recruitment firm specializing in accounting, finance and payroll. I work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent in the Greater Montreal area.
I'm looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist for my client, a company in the health sector, located on the east side of the island of Montreal. This is a permanent position working 37.5 hours a week on a hybrid basis (2 days a week in the office).
- Perform all basic accounting procedures, monthly closings, journal entries and general ledger maintenance and reconciliation;
- Reconcile monthly statements, settle overdue invoices, process billing or payment requests;
- Manage and review new supplier set-ups;
- Verify, code and account for company expenses, including invoices, purchase orders, pay slips, statements and bills;
- Process payments;
- Prepare monthly reports and periodic analyses of accounts;
- Use software to maintain company records and save data for tax purposes;
- Check accuracy of records and reports;
- Ensure that all accounts payable activities comply with relevant group financial policies and procedures;
- Liaise between the company and suppliers/payables;
- Perform bank reconciliations.
- Accounting DEC
- Bilingual French/English
- 3 years experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in Excel
- Great Plains, an asset